Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Feb 1995 10:03:50 -0800 (PST)
From:         Steve Johnson <sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com>
Subject:      Re: red rock canyon

So Your PC Solution says: > > >So, of course, your welcome. Maybe we can help ya with some advice and > >such. So get your butt down there and have a good time! > > > > So what is this event? > > John

Dear John,

(Well....it had to be said. ;p )

Anyway, the suthin' Californians/Arizonians/Nevada-ins? Are planning a gathering at Red Rock (State Park??). I'm not sure of the date. David? Martha? It's just a bunch of us VW Type II nerds getting together for a campout and what-have-you. I don't know that there are any scheduled events except for Davids ugliest Type II contest (pre-rigged of course ;) ) Anyway, this will be the second of what I hope are many gatherings like this. Any demonstrations of technical/mechanical know-how will be ad-hoc for now. If yer interested, I think David Schwarze and Martha Rubin are the ones kinda coordinating this particular event.

Steven

sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com