Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         2 Feb 95 11:07
From:         L.S.Griffiths@physics.salford.ac.uk
Subject:      Re: Darn! No Neon For Yer Van! (F)

We've been playing with the idea of neons over here for our buses.

What cooler sight than turning up to a weekend event on the Friday night with your California plates, UV underfloor neons and a Chrome stinger - I'm sure you'd pull loads of chicks, well err, maybe.

I wonder what the law would have to say about them though:

"Sorry lads you can't have them lights on you know"

"really officer they're just for when the bus breaks down so I can see what to repair"

"Well you still can't have them but it's OK to have them very small rear lights that could reults in a large pile up when you brake!"

"yeah right"

Lee. '64 Samba L.S.Griffiths@Physics.Salford.ac.uk http://146.87.136.48