Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Feb 1995 09:53:46 -0500
From:         michael.heron@utoronto.ca (Michael Heron)
Subject:      Re: R.I.P. 79(80) Bug Convertible

ric:

i sure you story strikes a chord with just about everybody on this list! i know that it is one of our worst fears to think of our cherished ride crumpled into a tin can! Thank God your wife wasn't sitting in the car!

Perhaps there is something to be said for not sitting in your car in the breakdown lane. A few months ago a couple of people up here died in an accident which involved having the back of their car crashed into while parked in the breakdown lane. Maybe there is something that can be learned from this most unfortunate accident!

michael