Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Feb 1995 10:53:13 -0500
From:         michael.heron@utoronto.ca (Michael Heron)
Subject:      Re: Westy tent for sale

David:

re the tent

what you are describing sounds like a 68-79 Westy tent. They are a really nice tent, but i don't htink i would recommend taking them backpacking. They must weigh about 50lbs! I would say that $400.00 US is too steep for the tent, especially on account of the rip etc. I would say a more reasonable price is in the $300.00US range. FYI I purchased a MINT tent up here in CANADA for $320.00 Canadain quite cheaply (roughly $200.00 US), so i would say her price is kind of on the steep side esp. if it has a rip and is missing pieces.

michael