Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Apr 95 22:57:14 -0600
From:         wself@viking.emcmt.edu (Will Self)
Subject:      Story! Part 2 [f]

Another Friday Second! from Will Self: Continuation of the highly acclaimed first installment of the Case of the Counterfeit Emblems.

Story so far. Against my better judgment, Marsha the Blonde had talked me, President and Treasurer-pro-joko of the Uncle Willy Automotive Detective Agency, into helping her track down the source of the counterfeit Volkswagen emblems. She claimed to know where it was, an old dark three-story on the South Side. Right then I should have smelled something. Something like maybe twenty-year-old Bonded Tranny Oil.