Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 1995 13:30:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:         Steve Johnson <sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com>
Subject:      Re: Delta Six/Camper Parts

So Derek Drew says: > charge about $180 or even more. > > I had been planning to organize a mass order of the skylights--he said I > could have them for $85 if I ordered 25 of them. But I judged the bother of > organizing this with our list members not worth the trouble to save $12 > minus shipping. so I am just passing on here what I learned. >

Speaking of mass orders. I JUST got a call from the RV guy that I ordered the flue covers from. He says there in. As he is only open from 8 - 5 Mon. - Fri. I will be picking them up on this Friday as I'll be out running errands that morning. So, I've recieved a few checks and will send those flues off to those people (you know who you are) and will send flues to the others as I recieve the checks. This excludes those of you that I've made prior arrangements to meet and do the exchange in person.

Cheers!

Steven

sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com