Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 1995 19:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:         David Schwarze <schwarze@superc.nosc.mil>
Subject:      Re: GNATT, Teh Eastern Leg

Pete Sellers writes: > > Don't know hat's happening with the folks east of the Mississippi. > > There have been one or two "attempts" to get an organized effort but all seems to > fizzle away. > > I'm planning to take some time off and go as far west as time (and etc.) will permit to > join the trek. > > It'll be a shame of the Eastern leg dies for lack of interest and support. I offered to do > something to plan, coordinate or whatever but, again, everything seemed to just fade > into a "silent" demise.

Pete, Here is a list of names and e-mails of people I have that are on the East coast and have expressed some interest in GNATT:

Are you still willing to try and coordinate something? It looks like the West coast leg will be starting from St. Louis on Monday, May 29th (after Busses by the Arch). Let me know if you still want to do this, and if not I will send this list to someone else...

Thanks, -Davidd

Anderson, John ja@coe.wvu.edu East Coast Willing to help coordinate East leg

Aukes, Dean daukes@mmts.eds.com Troy, MI? Wanted info on GNATT

Applhead, Brent applhead@WAM.UMD.EDU College Park, Maryland Bus retired for restoration. Wants to ride with someone. DC and Maryland person. Graduating in December.