Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 May 1995 12:55:52 -0700
From:         nrubin@s1.csuhayward.edu (Martha Rubin)
Subject:      bodega update...

Yes, in reseponse to mail from a few of you, the Bodega Bay Dunes gathering June 2-4th weekend is DEFINITELY still happening. I apologize that I've been distracted lately and haven't written a post to confirm. Anyway, thanks to those of you who have already made your reservations thru MISTIX, and to those of you who have not, you may want to move on it to insure a space...

I list the following proposing to attend:

Steve/Linda Johnson sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com Gregg Bryden gbryden@teleport.com Todd Edelman TEdelman@aol.com Jack Stafford stafford@alcor.hac.com Thom Fitzpatrick thom@tim.com Don Kane Don_Kane@qmgate.arc.nasa.gov Lee Wood Lee.Wood@Forsythe.Stanford.EDU Bill Moseley moseley@netcom.com Sam/Susie Williams Sglw@aol.com Marcus/Jan Doherr mgdoherr@ucdavis.edu Florian Boyd FBoyd@cts.com Jeff P. Schneiter jeffs@almaden.ibm.com Martha Rubin nrubin@s1.csuhayward.edu

total: 14 vehicles - wow!

For the potluck, I had originally proposed a seafood thing for Fri. nite, and Mex stuff for Sat. However, a few list members with even sicker of a sense of humor than mine proposed that we make the first nite BBQ poultry (Hitchcock's The Birds, etc.), meaning BYOB, meaning bring-your-own-bird. No quesitons asked if yours looks like a seagull :) Anyway, more to come on this, but another good idea was to do something Russian for Sat. nite, since the Russian settlement of Fort Ross is not that far away. I can just envision the vodka slugs now. As if this group doesn't already drink enuff! Anway, I'll proceed with that notion (Friday poultry, Sat. Russian), and you're welcome to sign up accordingly.

Stay tuned...

---------------- /martha rubin <nrubin@s1.csuhayward.edu> '81 westy (puke-eggnog). And no, it doesn't have a shower, toilet, hot water, laundry, or dishwasher, but I'm working on it, cuz I'm not about to let Schwarzmeister beat me! :) '80 bug convertible (stock triple-white) '73 or '74 Thing/Safare/Trekker/181 "wannabe." If you hear of one in in need of a good home/restoration, etc., PUHLEEZE let me know! ----------------