Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 May 95 10:36:57 CDT
From:         Joel Walker <JWALKER@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Subject:      Re: I removed gas tank w/o spilling!

On Fri, 12 May 95 10:20:43 CDT Gary Clayton said: >Anyone have suggestion for a (ecologically sound) way to dispose of about >9 gallons of gas? I don't want to put it back in because it had been in >the tank for 6 months, and I found some minor rust inside the tank. >Use it in my lawn mower? (Gee, I'd have a 2 year supply!)

well ... (this is kinda mean-sprited!). ;) you could sneak over and pour a gallon of it into some not-so-nice neighbor's fuel tank each week. watch them strut around, all puffed up about the Super Fuel Economy their car was getting.

then, when you ran out of the old gas, and quit doing it, watch them spend money and time at the repair shop, trying to figure out why their mileage has dropped off. ;)

all this assumes the neighbor bothers to keep track of their mileage, of course.

joel (who would NEVER do anything like that!) :)