Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 May 95 12:25:13 EDT
From:         ja@decws3.coe.wvu.edu (John Anderson)
Subject:      Busses FS in Texas

Well my roomate just got back from Houston and to vex me he picked up an auto trader, I thought I'd list em.

1972, new engine w/warr $2500 (713)-337-4238 dlr. (I swear it looks brand spankin new in the picture, and has louvered side windows so I guess it could be a no pop top Westy) In fact there are about 20 other VW's in the background here so definitely worth a call.

1978, Westy, pale yellow, pop top, runs good, reblt 4 spd., good brakes tires, clean in and out. $2400 asking (again in the picture looks simply beautiful, got to love Texas.) (713)-370-9061 individual

1977, Westy, new paint, no rust, exc. int., new engine, w/warr $4000 (713)-337-4238 dlr (same guy as above must do this VW thing as a living.)

1976 Westy, new motor, trans (BOTH!) tires, cv's, etc (WHAT AIN'T NEW on THIS BEAST?) has sink, nice int, SIDE TENT!!, table breaker box, ice box and more, drive anywhere, very dependable, $3500 obo, 4x4 trades considered (why would you want one?) (713)-493-1221 (this has got to be the best deal if engine and tranny are reputably done, thing also looks immaculate but it is only a 2"x2" picture)

1985 Vanagon, new engine (go figure, heads maybe?) clutch, tires, exc runner, $3500 nego. (713)-666-1494 (713)-561-7138

if anyones interested, also listed a clean '58 stock Bug for $5500 (show car) (713-443-4659, a '56 Bug (fairly custom $9000 in it) $4995 (713) 493-1221, and a '69 project Ghia coupe with new carpet and interior (body looks nice) sans engine for only $550 obo (713)-809-5495 or (713)-726-1303

Hope someones interested John Anderson ja@coe.wvu.edu '71 Westy, '90 Corrado