Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Jun 95 20:51:52 EDT
From:         ja@decws3.coe.wvu.edu (John Anderson)
Subject:      So long everyone.

Well I hate to say this but I got to leave this wonderful support group for a while at least to get some work done. This entire list is made up of some of the most wonderful, talented, knowledgeable, people I have ever had the pleasure of chatting with (even the ones that drive EV's). People willing to accept even me, the intigator of the great ***avan flame war between Leo and Ric (still not my fault I maintain). It is truly amazing that a VW split/loaf/vanagon/EV owner can turn to such a wealth of entertainment and information with usually only a modicum of light hearted ridicule. I hope to have the chance of meeting some of you in person some day. Sorry to waste the bandwidth, if anyone needs to contact me for any unlikely reason my address will remain as before, and if someone could keep me informed of any East Coast meetings I would be grateful though finding the time for them will probably be hard. Anyone travelling through WV, if you see an all white '71 Westy with large primer spot on the nose covering deer damage, please wave, I will wave back.

John ja@coe.wvu.edu '71 Westy Virginia, '90 Corrado G60

PS. Joel please remove me from the stats I guess, there has been another WV person recently anyway taking up the slack.