Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Jun 1995 15:33:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:         Mitch Covington <mitch@geomag.gly.fsu.edu>
Subject:      Re: 1600dp intake manif.(fwd)

Forwarded message: > From: amunro@amunro.seanet.com (Alex Munro) > Subject: Re: 1600dp intake manif. > > >On p. 248 of Idiot's manual, after removing the manifold side sections, > >it says to 'smoothe the insides of these two side pieces. They're pretty > >rough. Use emery ...' > > > >What does this mean? Why does it matter that the inside of the manifolds > >are rough... nothing but the air/fuel mixture goes through there? How > >did it get rough anyway? Guess I'm missing something here. It must not > >be too critical since it can be done 'If there's somebody with nothing to > >do around...':). Don't know many of those people these days. > > > > > >************************** > >Mitch Covington > >Micropaleontologist > > > >mitch@geomag.gly.fsu.edu > >bugware@aol.com > > > >'71 bus > >************************** > > > >