Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Jun 95 23:21:12 EDT
From:         ja@decws3.coe.wvu.edu (John Anderson)
Subject:      Buses in HMN

Well picked up a copy of HMN to look at turbine paint outfits and figured I'd list the Buses (June)

'63 Panel, good runner needs body $1500 (215)8629624 PA (I might look at this one myself)

'63 Deluxe, sunroof, 60,000 origional, faded paint, $9800 (708)6801950

'65 Deluxe, needs cosmetics, $6500 (314)5246000 MO

'65 walkthru Westy show quality, 69,000, pop-top, $8000 (602)8209664 AZ

'68 high top, new paint, rubber, engine, etc. $4995, '70 Westy, new motor solid body, drive anywhere $2295, '81 Westy, CA car new motor $4995, '85 Westy new factory motor, etc, junp seat, $7495. Yevery (603)4469325 NH

'69 Bus (901)5875805 and a Thing TN

'69 Westy, origional paint, CA car, pop-top, good shape $1500 (619)5308253 CA

'74 mint, 2000cc, dual carb $8000 (??? geez) (617)5248163 MA

'74 7 pass, auto, 1 owner, garaged, $2125 !! 67k !! (Hmm) (414)4458115 WI

'79 sunroof, total mech rest, gas heater, few dents and scuffs $2300 (303)7621828 CO

'79 no rust, CA car, runs well, $2500 (215)862-9624 PA

This seems to be it, a lot of Ghia converts and Things, some reasonably priced in this issue if anyone is interested in those

BTW are splits really going for this in the real world?? well U split owners, I am really pissed as a guy sold a '65 Deluxe with no sunroof from NM here last fall for $1600, clean complete runner he used on vacation every year, with zero rust, I missed it by about 15 minutes, got there as a guy was buying it, so I don't figure they are worth all that much, I mean this one was nice, needed paint rubber and new seat covers but otherwise perfect so this guy with the '65 seems ludicrous, but maybe I just missed a real lucky shot, any input? How much is a late 60's Standard or Deluxe in reasonable unrestored condition worth? in the 100-200k mile range say but complete and solid.

John ja@coe.wvu.edu '71 Westy Virginia, '90 Corrado G60