Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         18 Jun 95 18:22:37 EDT
From:         Scott.H.McQuilkin@dartmouth.edu (Scott H. McQuilkin)
Subject:      FS: busses in New England

As posted in the most recent New England Auto Hunter (June 26). My comments are contained in [ ] .

1965 VW 21 Window Deluxe Bus, sunrf, runs and drives super, body needs restoration [tho no visible decay on the nose and left sides, facing camera... also had oil cooler louvers on rear left panel], all parts avail, very collectible, $2500, 603-964-7377, N. Hampton, NH

1968 VW Bus, completely restored to new condition in and out, blue and white, this is a trophy winner, must be seen, $9800 [Woof! See how us wannabus/westies are having a hard time out here in New England!], 603-926-6005, Hampton, NH

1973 VW Camper, very unique Safari Conversion [wild double-decker-esque design], only 84k orig documented mi, sink, stove, fridge [dealer mentioned it freezing lunch meats in no time flat... I am just relaying... ;-], awning and more, must see and drive, $4500, 603-964-7377, N. Hampton, NH

1979 VW Westfalia, Weekender pkg, fully self cont, sink, fridge, sleeps 4, 1800 cc FI, go anywhere you want for ony $2750, 508-485-4580, Marlboror, MA [Picture has the top popped. Canvas and body look great (well, as good as can be through a newspaper picture). I went down there today and it was not on their lot. I am expecting a return call so I will keep you posted]

1985 VW Camper Vanagon, 1-owner, auto, am/fm stereo, sink, stove, raised top, bed, only 50k mi, immac, a perfect 10, mint cond. thru out, [no price], 603-926-9500, Hampton Falls, NH

1986 VW Westfalia, sleeps 4, seats 6, pop toop, 4 sp, Wolfsburg Editioon, very clean in and out [He aint kidding from the looks of it], $7995, 603-964-7377, N. Hampton, NH

Ill tell you what; if everyone pursuing these can give me leads on 71 Westies, Ill call it even...

;-)

Take care, Scott 1971 wannaWesty