Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:42:37 -0700
From:         nrubin@s1.csuhayward.edu (Martha Rubin)
Subject:      lakeport update

Jeff Rosen jeffro@u.washington.edu Steve Johnson sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com Martha Rubin nrubin@s1.csuhayward.edu Jim Thompson busboys@aol.com Albrecht Jander jander@hplgauss.hpl.hp.com

-

The above will all probably show at Lakeport. I plan (and have made reservations) to camp at the fairgrounds on Saturday nite, since the bulk of activity on this Volksfest is Saturday, even more on on Sunday, so I thought it would be good to be close. Anyway, the fairgrounda are apparently only about 4 blocks from the lake.

I'd like to camp somewhere other than the fairgrounds on Friday night - perhaps something more in the line of like a state park or so (it had just BETTER have showers! :). Anyway, does anyone know this area? Can you make suggestions for a place to camp there for Friday nite?

Another possibility: we could all meet at the brewery in Hopland at a designated time on Friday afternoon or evening, and go from there and choose something as a group, hoping to find some space for all of us....

/martha