Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Jul 1995 20:42:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:         sstones <sstones@io.org>
Subject:      Re: your mail

On Mon, 3 Jul 1995 Olga.Kosmina@dekabristov_st.5-178.kiev-253121.ukraine.ua wrote:

> Subject: meet women of the former USSR through romance ads > > > > Although Olga has never seen a newsgroup nor heard of "net-etiquette," she believes that helping others exceeds the cost of angering those who feel the net should not be used in this fashion. > IHA (I humbly ask) that you not flame the postmaster of this site. > > peace. . . > >

Dear David and Olga, This is not a newsgroup, it is a mailing list. You don't show much appreciation for net-iquette yourself. Don't worry, I'm not going to flame the Post Master there, s/he's not the one who has just pissed me off. I will simply send my regards and opinion of you. You are basically an ignorant fuckwad, peddling your $50.00 whores over the internet. This kind of comercial use of private mailboxes and independantly operated Mailing lists (there is a difference) is illegal and very irritating.

IHA(I humbly ask) that you force prettily painted eggs up your cornhole and sing songs of revoloution until the KGB pack you into a box and drop you out in Siberia somewhere.

Dear vanagon@lenti folks,

I'm sorry for sending this to absolutely everyone, but I am hoping that some of you will join me in writing to his postmaster in the hopes of putting a stop to this kind of shit on our (Gerry's) list.

Dear postmaster,

Please don't let this happen again. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

<sstones@io.org> SStones Toronto, Ontario.