Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Jul 1995 16:40:27 -0500
From:         Sergio Derada <derada@texas.nrlssc.navy.mil>
Subject:      YOU MAY WANT TO DELETE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE READING

> On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Sergio Derada wrote: > > > I see references to the idiot's guide alot. Is this a real manual or > > just a code name for another book? If it is a real manual, I would > > like to send a couple of copies to the dealer.... No Joke! Really! > > Well, I see Sergio is still whining. Maybe if he pulled his head out of > his arse long enough, he'd see that no vehicle is infalliable. I drive > my bus because it's a cool vehicle even as ugly as it is. It's a vehicle > with personality. Do you think the Ford Aspire or Windstar has > personality? > > If you abhor VWs so much, why do you torture yourself by staying on the > Vanagon list? > > Bradley

Sorry, You are dead wrong! my VW 83 camper is truly infalliable! I was considering to put it in competition with the damn rabbit...the energizer rabbit, that is.

The members of this list are great. There is nothing agains you (all) or VW vehicles. Notice that in this case my feelings/whining go to the dealer. I am sure all of you will agree with that. I myself (in contrary to your opinion) think my van is the most beautiful vehicle on the face of the earth...really...more beatiful than a F... OK I'll say FERRARI for a change. BUT the *&^%$R%^ engine sucks! By the way, can you put a FO.. Ups, sorry ...another engine in it? Maybe Dr. Hutton and his wife will design one some day.

I ordered the idiot's guide. I will be sending it to the dealer! Dead Serious! The new dealer got the VAN on Monday; they still can't figured out what's wrong with it! Maybe they will get the guide too.

Don't worry about me for a while, I've been dismanteled of my humble opinions... I have been deleted from the list. I think this is best until I cure my VW-heart.

HASTA-LA-VISTA VaWe!