Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:16:34 -0700
From:         nrubin@s1.csuhayward.edu (Martha Rubin)
Subject:      lakeport/marin brewing/meeting time.update

Ken, Bradley, et al - Albrecht now thinks he can get away a little sooner on Friday, so we are moving the meeting time at Marin Brewing Company to 5 p.m., instead of 6:30 as earlier posted. If Albrecht is late on account of traffic, it's not like we won't have something to do there. ALso, we could (once he arrives) all eat dinner together out - either there, or elsewhere. Hope that suits - seems easier than trying to bring extra food and cooking late at nite by the time we get where we are going.

5:00 then on Friday, unless I hear to the contrary. I talked to Bradley, btw, who didn't know the directions to the place, only how to get there. Ken seems to know where it is, so Albrecht, I suggest you call the Marin Brewing Company in San Rafael (phone info) and ask them for directions as to the best way to get there from your area. I earlier mentioned to you the Richmond-San Rafael bridge, but upon rethinking, it may be easier for you to go across the Golden Gate bridge from your location. See what they recommend....

/martha