Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Sep 1995 10:45:50 -0700
From:         jarnott@ednet1.osl.or.gov (Jim Arnott)
Subject:      '83s For Sale

To all wannabusses!!

Well, the time has come. A business opportunity forces the reluctant sale of my '83 Vanagon GL. It has a bunch of miles (166k) on it but it got an overhaul 40k ago and a reseal 15k ago. It is a wasserboxer with NO leaks! And if you ask, I'll tell you the secret of sealing a wasserboxer. It has had a diet of Castrol GTX its entire life at regular 3k intervals.

It's a GL 7 passenger in brown with a 4 speed. It doesn't have air or power steering or power windows. It does have power brakes. It is relatively straight (someone dragged their bumper down the side door), has no rust, has a new windshield, and comes with a _complete_ set of spares (another '83 GL!) It also has an extra complete set of tyres (thanks to TFORHAN.) It runs strong and I have been extremely pleased with its reliability. You would be purchasing from this bus's second owner.

They are located in NE Oregon near Pendleton.

I'm asking $2950 for the pair and we can negotiate.

If you are interested please contact me at: jarnott@ednet1.osl.or.gov