Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Sep 1995 21:46:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:         Gerald Skerbitz <gsker@lenti>
Subject:      Re: Has heat, but it smells

On Tue, 19 Sep 1995 EF0JPB1@mvs.cso.niu.edu wrote: > >From: "Casey, Tim" <tcasey@HDRINC.COM> > A while back I looked at my Bentley to see about similar > work under the dash. When the first step was to drill out > the breakaway bolts for the steering column, I figured it > would take something crucial for me to take that little > project on. Good luck. Naaaaaah. This is a breeze. I pulled mine off with a vice grips and they came off easily. I replaced them with new ones that didn't break away.

Give me a call if you think about doing it, but buy a new core foirst. I couldn't find a leak in mine. -- Gerry Gerald Skerbitz <gsker@med.umn.edu> U of MN Med School Admin 6-5379 Home St. Paul,Ramsey County,Minnesota, USA