Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Sep 1995 10:58:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:         "Joseph F. Fournier II" <jfourni@comp.uark.edu>
Subject:      RE: T4 Kombis and Double Cab VANS!!

Hey, if everyone wants to pitch in and buy one of these, I'll be happy to keep it at my house and keep pictures of it on-line for everyone to see!

Just send your checks to me. Sign them; I'll fill in the amount once we figure the split.

It's Friday, what can I say? 8) Joe

---------------------------------------------------------- Try the BASIS Web! - - > URL=http://cavern.uark.edu/BASIS/ ---------------------------------------------------------- Joseph F. Fournier II <jfourni@comp.uark.edu> 501.575.7353 <a href="http://comp.uark.edu/~jfourni/"> Joe Fournier</a> ----------------------------------------------------------