Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Sep 1995 13:04:32 -0400
From:         cp682@cleveland.freenet.edu (Lisa Quinn)
Subject:      She runs!

She runs! She runs well! Our brick moves down the road again! This was a nice part of Labor Day weekend, although our best friends thought we were nuts for going home to put the new (used) flex plate on the van. The whole weekend rates a 10! We started out on Friday, went to see a youn friend of ours start as a QB for the first time at Pymatuning Valley High. And PV won! Stayed up late, went back to our best friends house, Steve and Theresa, stayed up even later, and then went to bed having partied enough. Got up at 8am to get ready to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. You all have to put this place on your list of things to see on your travels. It is GREAT! we spent 2 1/2 hours in it, and will go back again this winter when the crowds thin out some. The Museum is terrific. Afterwards we walked over to Tower City, the large mall in downtown Cleveland. A very cool place. Checked out the Disney Store and the Warner Brothers Store, my two favorie places. And spent some time listening to The Beatle Brothers band. Close your eyes and you would think the Fab Four was right there. Bu it did take six of them to do it. Walked across Public Square to John Q's resturant, and as we were getting to the corner it is on, the other couple we were meeting walked up. Perfect timing. Boy, we were all on the right page. After dinner, it was off to Cleveland Staddium and The Concert for the Rock and Roll Hall fo Fame. WOW! Seven hours of great rock. It was amazing. Back to Steve and Theresa's after the show. Sunday-woke up, watched the first half of the Browns game, and went home to fix the bus. And at 10pm, she fired up. So we hopped in and drove to Lake Pymatuning on the PA state line for some fishing and picnicing on Monday. Wow, what a great weekend!

Lisa

-- Lisa Quinn at cp682@cleveland.freenet.edu