Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Sep 1995 01:05:09 -0700
From:         othneal@ix.netcom.com (Elliot braun )
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Westy insulated?

My reply:

Sounds like alot of work, I just installes a Suburban 12,000 btu propane heater in my EuroVan Mv weekender, it is the same heater that Winnie. installs in that outfit they are making. It is still not cold enough yey to KNOW but last weekend we roasted.

If you already have propane on the bus the furnace is a snap to install, and even easier to run. 12.000 btu is alot of heat for a pop top.

Elliot

You wrote: > >Is the Vanagon Westy insulated? When I fixed some rust around my >fridge flue vent and hookups I found about 2" of fiberglass in that area. >Could somebody who has looked behind the other body panels tell me >if there is insulation there also? > >I plan to winterize my Westy by insulating it, and adding some kind of