Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Sep 95 12:10:51 CDT
From:         Joel Walker <JWALKER@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Subject:      Re: Animals driving busses?!

Somebody previously said: >> -gary coyote@nando.net '76 CampMobile "Rocinante"

but wasn't Rocinate the burro (jackass) that Don Quixote rode around on??? :)

Then on Tue, 12 Sep 95 11:34:49 CDT Tobin T. (tha Bear) Copley retorted: >myself now as well. I'm a bear (Not the kind you're probably thinking >of, Ron, I'm too skinny and hairless to count). Actually, Christa is

ummmm. down here abouts, we call "skinny and hairless bears" Possums. :) well, admittedly most of them are hairless cause they have the mange from eating and messing around in garbage cans ...

>Any other bears, coyotes, or other animals?

well, ursine may be Bear, but my sign is Capricorn (or is it Sagitarius?) which is the Goat (or is it the Crab??) ... well, no matter. i've been called an old goat, and i've been called an old crab. but technically, i belong to the clan of the cave bear ... cause when the days grow shorter, i tend to want to hibernate. :)

and besides, i'm a omnivore and big enough and hairy enough to be a bear. not a Grizzly, mind you ... more like a Panda with an attitude. :)

joel alias Sasquatch