Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 03 Oct 1995 16:40:21 -0400
From:         Matt Goike <goikem@state.mi.us>
Subject:      add another to the stats!?

i had to share this with the list. these fools at work just don't understand :^). my brother just called me from la. he just picked up a mint 86 westy for $7500. the guy he bought it from actually buys used westies, fixes them up, and exports them back to germany! anyway, my brother will no longer be in need of his 82 westy, and the kind soul is actually going to drive it back to michigan (next week!) and practically give it to me. the body is completely cancer, but the motor is solid, total rebuild 2 yrs ago. all camping stuff, gas heater working. new starter, rotors, good tires, solid, quiet exhaust. i won't have to go to the parts store for anything major for years! :-) plus, when my motor fizzles, i'll have another to drop in right away. this is amazing! now, where am i going to put it? i suppose the neighbors won't mind...

matthew. 81 adventurewagen (mobius) 82 westy (almost) - do selfless parts donors get added to the stats?