Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Oct 1995 22:32:22 -0500
From:         Scott Bogen <runwesty@onramp.net>
Subject:      Atlanta Bus Owners

Hi, I am wondering if there is anyone in Atlanta who does their own work on their bus, and if so could I pay you to teach me a few things? I am wanting to do a valve adjust on my '77 westy, along with new points, compressor, timing, air filter this weekend. I am a little freaked about attempting on my own, I have muir and have read it over and over, but alas when I climb under I am afraid that I am going to do something terribly wrong and kill my bus which is running great. I will happily pay you the going mechanic rates etc. Well it is a long shot but... Thanks. Peace, "Now shake it, shake it Sugaree, I'll meet you at the jubilee, Scoob and if that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you on the run" Jerry Garcia