Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Oct 1995 10:14:21 -0700
From:         jim@atcweb.atc.1dc.com (Rusty VanBondo)
Subject:      5millionth Chrysler Minivans (F)

**(This one deserved the changing of the .sig back to the rvb tag)**

I saw on the news this week that Chrysler held a parade to honor the new owners of the 5 millionth min*van. News report showed the happy owners with payment book in their hands riding on a float with the van/car/POS waving at crowds of people. My wife and I just about did one of those infamous Danny Thomas pratfall coffee spits when the TV announcer reported that Chrysler said that they wanted to pay a tribute to the Dodge/Chrysler Mini/baby van as it was the hands down, undisputable, most produced, and all-time most popular van ever produced.

Does this mean I ought to start watching for hoards of white shirt-red suspendered yuppies chauffeuring yuppettes with asymetrical haircuts dressed in those shapeless dresses that make their butts look big (sitting in back seat) with drooling booger nosed babies (front seat) caravaning around the country following the Yanni\Linda Evans~Windham Hill Tour? Well break out the crystals and psuedo, wannabe Native American rituals! Oh Bif!, make mine a Mocha Double Cappachino. Grrrr... (Not!)

7 year, 70,000 miles huh? I wonder what the Westy is worth? Hmmm... ;)