Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Oct 1995 12:54:12 -0600 (MDT)
From:         Jack Reed <jackr@fortnet.org>
Subject:      Re: Westy back from hit and run

Joseph,

About the only way you're going to get any satisfaction is to hire an attorney. Usually a letter from them will get the insurance company to change their tune. Don't expect them to deal straight up with you, it's their policy to try and take unfair advantage whenever possible. Make sure you ask for your rental car and attorney's fees as well. If you write it up first it'll save money on liar's fees.

Jack