Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Oct 1995 13:15:38 EDT
From:         "Ed." <CLAIBORN@cw-f1.umd.umich.edu>
Subject:      searched gripe

This posting has no technical value, I just need to vent. Last night 2 cops came to my house, woke me up at midnight and questioned me about some chick that ran away from home. She was not at my house and I told them that I barely know her and I wouldn't let her stay any way cause she is a minor and I also know she steals everything she gets her hands on. They decided that this wasn't good enough and kept questioning me anyway. Finally, I got the bastards to leave, I shut the door and went back to sleep upset but no worse for the ware. Well, at least I thaught they left. When I went out to my bus this morning the pasanger floormat was in the drive way. My interrior is nearly perfect and I am verry meticulous about where every thing is in the bus, This is one of those really big grass mats and they don't just fall out with out you noticing. as i went through the bus I found the contents of an ashtray on the pasanger seat, the insulation under the seat disturbed and some paper that was in the rear cabnet magically apeared inthe adjacent closet. I am so pissed about this I am shaking as I type. I know the bus was completely locked last night, and it was still locked this morning. Only some one with a slimjim could have got in and that is standard equipment in cop cars. I called the station and got the standard runaround, "We don't deal with that, you need to contact x department" finally, I was able to leave a message on the chiefs machine, He WILL be hearing from me again. What is it about this bus that seems to invite ill doing? Ed.

The People United Can Never Be Defeated, even by A#S H#LE COPS!