Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Nov 91 18:47:38
From:         dace.ecc@argonet.co.uk (Mr D Eccles)
Subject:      Hello from England

This is a new webber trying to cope with the mass of e mail arriving hourly! Dave and Cee of the Split Screen Van Club (UK) here...hello all! We have owned Splitties since 1974 and in 1976 took a Dplit Bus to India and back - 25000 miles and one puncture (apart from bandits, hostile Kurds, anti Shah hassles and delhi belly). We have owned our current van since 1978. It is a blue/white '67 Camper (Devon) and is just about to have phase 3 resto (mega bucks again). We have travelled all round Europe in it (we being Cee, Dave Hal, 17 Ceri,15 and Hollie 10). People everywhere say HOW do you all Fit in that thing! I think it is called family bonding!! We edit the club magazine and are always on the scrounge for stories and photos of old Buses. E Mail us or write! We have close contacts with Tom at NEATO and Jochen at BULLI KARTEI and this year we produced a full colour commemmorative Split Bus 1996 Calendar - it is really far out and contains mighty photos and lots of history. Neato members...contact Tom before he sells out. Anyway, if anyone wants to e mail us direct or leave a message on this list it would really blow our minds!I have already found I can talk to Rusty Van Bondo (seen in Old Bus Review). Who else is out there. Love to all VW Bus owners and special love to all you pre '67 Bus (Bullis as the Germans say, Splitties to the English). Waiting to hear.... -- --. --. --. --. : : --- --- .---------------------------------------------. |_| |_| | _ | | | | |_ | |Internet provider for all Acorn RISC machines| | | |\ | | | | |\| | | '---------------------------------------------' | | | \ |_| |_| | | |__ | dace.ecc@argonet.co.uk