Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         19 Nov 1995 10:59:37 -0500
From:         iarkatents@aol.com (IArkatents)
Subject:      Tailgate Tent

Thanks for your interest in the ALL VEHICLE TENT...

1. If you've supplied your USPS mailing address, our standard AVTent

packet is en route. (Please e-mail your mailing address if you haven't already.)

2. *** NOW OPEN: World Wide Web access to ARKATENTS feature products via HomePage Mall -- http://www.primenet.com/~jimb/arkatent/tents.html -- or e-mail any time to 74353.2767@compuserve.com. ***

3. The Eureka! ALL VEHICLE TENT fits most popular minivans, SUV's, and pickups with cab-high caps/toppers -- if you're driving anything from a standard hatchback to a Suburban, it will fit (including all domestic and most import minivans and SUV's -- contact ARKATENTS via e-mail if in doubt). We use it with our Plymouth Voyager minivan, for family camping trips and outdoor trade shows. It is big but light in weight, sturdy, waterproof (with roof rainfly attached), easy to use and maintain, and versatile -- great for all outdoor events, including track/running meets, astronomy gatherings, beach camping, emergency and expedition base station, you name it. The AVTent (blue & gray in color) includes an integral porch-style awning, waterproof floor, roof fly, and walls, huge doors and screened windows (versus smaller designs of a few cheaper knock-off models), and all poles (heavy gauge shock-corded aluminum, versus cheaper "composites" found in recent knock-off models) and hardware, plus ample stuff sacks for stowage and carrying, and Eureka!'s lifetime limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship (pre-purchase warranty copy on request). It sleeps 4-5 (9' x 9' floor), with 7' center height for stand-up headroom. The unique hatchway connection to the main vehicle means added protection from the elements, increased privacy, and increased use of the "host" vehicle -- you can pitch the tent, drive around, and re-connect later, for base camp-style outings any time you camp!

4. If you're ready to order ($395.00 US, free UPS delivery in continental US, street addresses only; other locations add 40%, subject to freight restrictions) our 1-800 order line for Visa and MasterCard users is available 24-hours (they have current pricing for AVTent & options -- any other questions on products should be sent via e-mail, or call 501-394-7893, or write -- address below), at 1-800-842-8338 (RLS Fulfillment Service).

Options prices: 2 Floor Saver Tarps... $40.00 2 Gear Lofts.......... $40.00 1 Awning Net.......... $165.00

If you'd like to pay by check, money order, or travellers checks, send to ARKATENTS address, below -- for all orders, allow 2 weeks for normal processing and domestic US delivery (longer overseas), subject to availability.

Thanks again for your reply -- we hope to receive your order soon.

Jeff at ARKATENTS USA 501-394-7893 (24-hour message line)

== ARKATENTS USA, 3856 Hwy 88 E - Ink, Mena, AR 71953 USA ==

Terms: All orders are subject to verification and ARKATENTS approval, and limited warranty terms -- no refunds or chargebacks; repair or replacement only (seller/manufacturer choice) in unlikely event of defect. (We use and like what we sell, and are always ready to assist in the event of warranty service work requirements.) Overseas shipments subject to additional freight & processing charges -- all prices and terms subject to change without notice.

Play It Safe -- Always know the conditions, your limitations, and the limitations of your equipment. Take Your Time, And Have A Great Outing!! /\

rev 11/95 Copyright 1995 Intmt Rescs/ARKATENTS USA All Rights Reserved ARKATENTS USAtm of Intermountain Resources; other trade names property of respective companies.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ END OF MESSAGE

jeffaol