Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Nov 1995 09:07:44 -0700
From:         jim@atcweb.atc.1dc.com (Jim Ellis)
Subject:      Re:  Bozos Bus/ Telefunken Find

Recent references (reefers?) to the Firesign Theater reminds me that myself and several other list members had the opportunity to burn a few braincells at a little "public house" in Flagstaff, Arizona, USA that was named "Bozos Bustop." It was located right down the road from the Greyhound and Trailways bus stations during the early to mid 1970's. At the time it seemed to make sense to warm the soul and hide from the snowy weather with a cold beer and a warm woman. Life seems to change. The three bus stops are all gone, the beer is warm, and the women are cold. ;) Maybe it's just my perception due to the lost braincells... Signing off now, Nick Danger at your cervix

BTW:This morning I noticed a garage sale as I was driving by Ralph Sport-sport Motors. At the garage sale I picked up a Telefunken home radio that was in bitchen condition for $25.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for reals, man!) Had to buy it from the older fellow who had just purchaed it for $15.00. He siad that he'd make $10.00 and avoid a trip down to the local park and swap. Glad I could help out. =) -VanBondo\