Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Nov 1995 08:19:33 -0800
From:         busgirl@netcom.com (Martha)
Subject:      panamint trip this weekend

Here's the tentative roster for those attending Panamint Springs this weekend. Am still waiting for Al Knoll's post on this, our fearless leader, who, unfortuantely has been away on vacation. Al!: we need your help!

It's my understanding form talking to Al on the phone last week that they do have showers there, although someone might want to check this officially, and that even if the 15 or so campsites there are taken, that the group will be able to camp together in a nearby adjacent open space. From what i hear, the place is small, and people should be able to find each other.

This is this coming weekend. Some will be arriving Thursday, and some Friday. There was previously scheduled a chili-cookoff for the weekend, involving the community, but I understand that the date for that got changed to earlier in this week, so the proposal is for the vanagon people to do their own. On that note, a packing list would be:

chili stuff fire stuff, assuming fires are possible. Al? lawn/picnic chairs food, drink, ice, etc.

----

Al Knoll alf@hpptc38.rose.hp.com Dave Kautz dkautz@hpsidms1.sid.hp.com Jack Stafford stafford@alcor.hac.com David Schwarze des.teleport.com Martha Rubin nrubin@s1.csuhayward.edu Jim Davis SyncroHead@aol.com Steve Hoge steveh@pauli.emu.com Norbero Tarsi tarsi@cs.ucla.edu Al Hubbard Hubbard_Al@mlstrmac.ssd.lmsc.lockheed.com Jeff Schneiter jeffs@bats.com Martin last.name.unknown martino@earthlink.net ?Scott Harvey sharvey@cns.ucla.edu

----

/martha