Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Nov 1995 12:58:55 PST
From:         Clay_Perry@we.xerox.com (Perry,Clay)
Subject:      Re: Finally going to part out the 69

I wil go pull the pull's :-) tonight. Are you talking about the light with the two switch setup? I have it but one of the thin nuts holding the switch in has been replaced with a BIG nut, if you want it I will throw it in the box. The heater is complete without the control switch, I havent fired it up but the shafts all spin free and nothing feels, looks, tastes broken ---------- >>From: Greg & Amy >>To: Clay Perry@WE.xerox >>Cc: babrams@newsouth.com; DocRIc@aol.com; VWcrazyTim@aol.com >>Subject: Re: Finally going to part out the 69 >>Date: Tuesday, November 07, 1995 6:09PM >> >> >> >>On Tue, 7 Nov 1995 Clay_Perry@we.xerox.com wrote: >> >>> I am finally going to part out my 69 westy, I thought I had a guy that >>> was going to buy it whole so I delayed the organ donations. >>> I have- >>> Complete westy camping interior, >>> Windows >>> most outside trim >>> 1600 single port (runs) >>> Tranny >>> Stewart Warner gas heater in questionable condition >>> And much much more- >>> >>> E-mail pronto I am putting it into the paper today also. >>> >>> AND I forgot who wanted the Cabinet latches? >>> >> >>Me me me! I need 3 of 'em if you have them. >> >>One more interior item that I may need is the adjustable light above the >>'lil table. >> >>What's questionable about the heater? I may be game to try fixing it. >> >>I sure wish you lived across town. I'd be on my way over right now. >>Wow. A whole (running) engine! >>Greg >>