Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Dec 1995 00:52:01 -0700
From:         rickgo@halcyon.com (Rick Gordon)
Subject:      1980 VW Camper for sale

Well, I can't hang onto it forever, and (unlike some of you folks) I can't justify keeping two VW campers around, so the '80 is up for sale. I haven't advertised it locally yet, but I put the for sale notice and more details on my Web page. No underpriced bargain-basement deal here, sorry. But its clean, has many extras, and is running strong. It's been a fun vehicle, I hope its replacement is too!

Anyway, if you're interested, check it out at: http://www.halcyon.com/rickgo/vanagon-page.html

(Actually I just went over my entire site with a beta of SiteMill. Very handy - it pointed out a couple of subtle and/or stupid errors and let me easily change things around. Cleaned up the calendar page too.)

(Oh yeah, it also includes 1 free "Space Your Face" sticker on the passenger window and a Darwin fish on the back. Which reminds me - I saw an anti-Darwin fish the other day: it consisted of a Darwin fish with a red slash through it, inside a bigger fish. I guess someone didn't like their icon usurped!)

-rick

Rick Gordon Bainbridge Island, WA, USA ------------------------------------- rickgo@halcyon.com http://www.halcyon.com/rickgo/ finger for PGP public key fingerprint -------------------------------------