Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Dec 1995 07:42:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:         RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Subject:      Re: Hey Ric G.,  Rude folks in rec.vw.H2)    :)

Dave "Voice Boy of the Net" Carpenter writes ( as reported by Tim Smith):

>But most of the folk are very helpful. Like every group, there are a few >snots (he's a lawyer and owns a Eurovan), but the group just ignores them.

>PS: we really don't ignore you Bill, I mean Ric

Oh Dave, I am so humbled by your description. Especially by one whom I consider a Vanagon God, considering ALL of the wit and wisdom you have provided this group! Your contributions to this list make those of Joel, Thom, hell even Gerry pale by comparison. Wasn't it your genius that got Joel to creat the list...or prodded Martha to start those westcoast gatherings.

Yep, Dave, being "slammed" by such a major contributor to this list is a humbling experience.

But Dave, get your terms straight... first off I am NOT a "snot", I am the "ever vocal self-appointed defender of EuroVans", and if I have something to say about a topic or a person, I have the testicular-fortitude to say it directly. Unlike some folks (hint...hint...Dave the "vanagon voice-less") who have to go on another list to whine.... "Ohhh mommy, mommy, Ric is saying mean things again"...

Bottom line Dave, got a problem, address it to me. If not then I would appreciate it if you would keep your "lurker" opinions to yourself....If you don't participate...dont bitch!

Ric (in my best tricky dick voice: "I am not a Snot")