Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Dec 1995 15:55:54 -0800
From:         busgirl@netcom.com (Martha)
Subject:      Re:  Big Sur trip

YES, definitely, the Big Sur trip is on! The roster follows below, and under that, suggested things to bring. And of course, the more stuff to burn the better. :) - as usual, please let me know if there's any changes to the list of people attending. -/martha

-----

Pfeiffer/Big Sur Anniversary/Reunion Trip: January 5-7

John/Carol Hugenard hugie@lindy.stanford.edu/carol@tonto.stanford.edu Jeff Schneiter/Argo jeffs@bats.com Jack Stafford stafford@alcor.hac.com Thom Fitzpatrick tfab@netcom.com Dave Schwarze des@teleport.com Dave Kautz/family dkautz@hpsidms1.sid.hp.com Martha Rubin busgirl@netcom.com Richard Kurtz rmk@sky.net Steve Maher SMAHER@PO2.GI.COM Michael Wagner mwagner@deltanet.com B Abbott/J Delaney wabbott@megatest.com Kirk van Druten lansharks@batnet.com Bill Donley wdonley@slonet.org Harvey Chao Harvey_Chao@smtp.svl.trw.com (few hours at lunchtime) Al Hubbard Hubbard_Al@mlstrmac.ssd.lmsc.lockheed.com ?Steve Hoge steveh@emu.com ?Steve/Linda Johnson sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com

total cars: 19!

Packing list - oops, I couldn't find this file as readily as I had hoped. Will keep looking. In the meantime, here's what occurs to me as being priorities:

firewood drinks (or whatever you "do)) lawn chairs - one per person in your group rain/wind gear snacks/appetizers food to share - stay tuned for more particulars on this closer to camp time. ice quarters for the showers there all else you usually bring camping

------

/martha