Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Dec 1995 19:08:24 -0700
From:         Jon Walton <jonww@ix.netcom.com>
Subject:      More Hiccups

In regards to the recent hiccup discussion, en route to Denver about two months ago, I experienced the infamous symptoms in my '85. Pulled into Pendelton, OR where I proceeded to unload my entire life's possesions into my room at the Vagabond Inn. (Dresser, Desk, Bed, Boxes, Bookshelf, etc.) Housekeepers thought I had lost my mind, but I had to get into the engine compartment. Swapped out harness on Monday morning when Obie's Import Repair opened up. Never a problem since.

Kudos to Obie for having the part in stock. So strange to find such a great VW parts/service shop in a land where us VeeWees get the scowl from 4X4 Ram Chargers with 35 inch Super Swampers. If you are ever driving on I-84 through the "Wool Capital of the World" stop by and say hi to the man. Great guy.

Later,

Jon