Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Dec 1995 11:42:59 -0800 (PST)
From:         "J. Stutsman" <johnnys@u.washington.edu>
Subject:      Re: Bentley Manuals

Hello Aaron,

I am posting this to the list because this is a FAQ.

JC Whitney has new manuals for about $70. CALL TOLL FREE: 1-800-575-1888 mention code A316 to order your FREE JC Whitney catalog.

There is a used bookstore here in Seattle that specializes in auto books. I bought my vanagon shop manual there in great shape for $60, covers 80-91. I'm going to keep looking for an older copy that just has the air cooled vanagons at used book stores, that seems like the better version, less hunting through water cooled info.(No offense intended.)

Automotive Books 1830 12th Seattle, WA 98122 (206)323-6719

This shop gets Bentley manuals and other VW books. They will mail out orders. They also buy books, but they will only pay about $20 for a Bentley manual for vanagons, better to sell it to other members of the list. If I find a cheap one I'll pass it a long.

I am not associated with the above companys. johnny Stutsman '81 Westy Oceanographer I |Work (206)685-9288 U of Washington |Home (206)784-1254 Sch. of Ocean.;Box 357940 |Fax (206)685-3351 Seattle, WA 98195-7940 |email johnnys@u.washington.edu http://www.ocean.washington.edu/research/sil/index.html On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, Aaron Glasgow wrote: