Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Jan 1996 14:44:38 -0700 (MST)
From:         rachel martin <rmart@unm.edu>
Subject:      Re: Yum, yums!

To All- There was a recent article in the Albuquerque Journal (which I think was also carried in other US papers), that said this story was utterly false. A spokesperson for Neiman-Marcus said something to the effect that they don't even sell cookies, and they had thought this story had died years ago. It dismayed them that it was being passed along via the Internet.

Yes, it's better if we stick to VW stories.

Tom Brouillette c/o rmart@unm.edu