Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Jan 1996 10:42:58 -0800 (PST)
From:         tfab@netcom.com (Thom Fitzpatrick)
Subject:      cruel trick to play on you're SO

Apology in advance: For the next week or so, I won't be able to talk about anything other than barndoor busses....

My SO did the "Girl Thing" last night, while I stayed home and some of the local "Bus Guys" came over to look at the pics of my '54, pics of another guy's '55 panel, pics of yet someone else's '55 Deluxe, and the '55 non-barndoor camper I'd found. Within a matter of a week, there will be 5 barndoors in the Sacramento area! ('54 kombi, '55 panel, '55 deluxe, '54 RHD deluxe, '54 single cab)

So she ended up coming in quite late, and slept in while I got up and puttered around the house.

I went in a couple hours later to see how she was doing, and she was still quite groggy. I snuggled up next to her, and started whispering things like "I want you so bad I can taste it" "I can't wait till I can ride you" "Your the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyee on" and so on. Well, this got her attention all right, but what she didn't realize what I was looking thru the pictures I got yesterday of the '54...

I let this go on for a few minutes, and let one of the pix drop onto the bed, and the jig was up. Good thing I was fully clothed (protected) or she prolly woulda Bobbitized me!

Thom -- > "Kirk to Enterprise -- beam down yeoman Rand and a six-pack." Thom Fitzpatrick '56 sunroof kombi '54 RHD 23-Window Deluxe tfab@netcom.com - ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/tf/tfab/index.html thom@calweb.com - http://www.calweb.com/~thom