Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue,  7 Jan 92 11:26:20
From:         dace.ecc@argonet.co.uk (Mr D Eccles)
Subject:      Using list stuff in club mags

Like the guys at Limbo I too would like to use little bits from this list for our club magazine - Split Screen Scene. I want to share with people the feel of the international VW fraternity, especially the friendly, helpful and supportive nature... (grovel grovel) I would like to run a little feature in our bi - monthly mag (quite a professional little job with good photos and even colour sometimes) called CyberSplit where I would run a few exracts on something Split related running in the lists. I like those things which are ongoing dialogues...am enjoying the stuff on Vw ads currently! The mag only goes to club members, it is not for sale, all writers retain copywrite, and it seeks to entertain and inform Splitty lovers.. Is there a problem with doing this? If there was something detailed I would of course contact any list writer as courtesy .. I mean that seems just normal. I'm not into ripping anyones ideas off, but loads (most, well 99 percent) of the SSVC members have no internet access...yet! Maybe Cybersplit will make them want to join in? Not everyone can afford internet (lucky those of you with free access)..so this is just another way of getting people together/ I have this thing about the Splitty Nation, though no bombers turn into butterflies above our heads when we get together.. :) Dave and SSVC. -- .---------------------------------------------. dace.ecc@argonet.co.uk |Internet provider for all Acorn RISC machines| '---------------------------------------------'