Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Feb 1996 14:40:22 -0600 (CST)
From:         "Joseph F. Fournier II" <jfourni@comp.uark.edu>
Subject:      Interesting ads

Found a couple ads while wiling away my lunch hour. FYI

Hemmings has a 52 bus in Kansas for $5000. Runs, but needs total restoration. I'll send phone # via e-mail if interested. It's at home.

>From on-line sources:

Email Address: bgtx@murlin.com Description: 3 VW Type 2 gas heaters. $100.00 each

Email Address: fax (619)244-2218 Description: New Old Stock VW Parts: I am currently marketing a huge find of air cooled parts located in Venezuela. Included are parts for TYPE I,II,IIIand IV and are mostly parts no longer avalible. Many of the quantities are in the thousands. To properly give a perspective on how large this find is consider enough parts to cover a football field! The parts are currently being priced and counted. Lists are avalible on request as well as photos. Location: Hesperia CA USA

If anyone checks out #3, above, I'd be curious. (I'd also be cautious!)

Thanks! Joe

---------------------------------------------------------- Joseph F. Fournier II <jfourni@comp.uark.edu> 501.575.7353 <a href="http://comp.uark.edu/~jfourni/"> Joe Fournier</a> ----------------------------------------------------------