Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Mar 1996 10:19:41 -0800 (PST)
From:         "Tobin T. Copley" <tobin@vcn.bc.ca>
Subject:      Re: Stickers (v slim VW content)

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, William Abbott wrote:

> Does anyone have an idea where to get small national flag > stickers? Tobin, Crista, where did you get that roll of little 'zaps' > you were giving out? (Military aircraft landing at a foriegn base > are frequently 'zapped' with a national or humorous marking > from the host country.)

Ooop! This is kind of embarrassing for a red-blooded cork-boot-wearing cut-down-trees-for-the-woodstove hockey fan Canadian, but I bought those small Canadian flag stickers I gave folks at Pfeiffer '95 at a store in SAN FRANCISCO! Oh, gawds, I have seen the hand of American cultural imperialism, and it is mine! ;-)

You can get all sorts of cool national flag stickers, shirts, flags, etc. at a store out on the end of a pier in the Fisherman's Wharf area of SF. It's the pier next to the floating docks with all the burping, farting sea lions on them. The store is in the SF yellow pages.

I think it would also be a good place for anyone looking for one of those white oval nationality stickers, like the ones that say "D" for Germany.

Tobin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tobin T. Copley VW Busses to Inuvik! ============= (604) 689-2660 www.chaco.com/~coyote/trek /_| |__||__| :| putta tobin@vcn.bc.ca July 22-Aug 14 96 O| stored | putta JOIN US! '-()-------()-' Circum-continental USA, Mexico, Canada 15,000 miles '76 VW Camper! (Mango)