Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Mar 1996 09:52:57 -0800
From:         Erik Thomsen <erikt@exo.com>
Subject:      RE: Sunroof Question: Part II

---------- >From: Claralw@aol.com[SMTP:Claralw@aol.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 1996 8:38 AM

Never say never. Just about everything was an option and even = combinations that are supposed to be impossible managed to sneak out of the factory. --- yes- that's who i put that qualifyer in there. But why would someone = want that?

BTW, while we're talking about wierd combinations, did you see the = picture of a '63 bus with a sliding door in V*lksw*rld a while ago. At least I = think it was a '63, it was definitely earlier than '67 when these were = supposed to be first available. -----

sliding doors were available as an option in 63. I have seen a picture = of a deluxe w/ sunroof and sliding doors both sides. The middle seat = flipped down on both sides.

I also have seen two (identical, in different places) green and white 64 sliding sunroof microbuses with sliding doors and locking steering = columns.

I was talking to guy recently about a double sliding door deluxe that he = saw one time. He said that he thinks it is in Michigan, some guy is = just holding on to it. He dosen't plan on restoring it, what a = shame:-(.