Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Apr 1996 17:11:09 -0700
From:         mwest@cdsnet.net (Mike West)
Subject:      Re: '66 Split Window  (long version)

I am no doubt in violation of some "edict" for leaving the text intact on these 3 interchanges. Then I screwed that up by putting the original in the middle. Since it seems to be a freudian attempt by my sub-concious to be politically correct I decided to leave it there. I have not heard from Bob yet but he will probably want the one in the woods. Those who are trying to follow this and want to know who Bob is, Well - - - - there is a town up here, rather smallish or I would remember the name, we'll call it "X" for right now. I'll tell you about X later. The man we refer to is the world famous Rapid Robert Hoover, often reffered to by his inferiors as "Bob". Below us inferiors is a group known as "lurkers" and even most of them have heard of "Bob Hoovers Sermons". Look him up and read of "The Hair-Ball Run" and of "Grendel" who was rescued far past the knick of time. Major Adventure. What I had not realized until now was the chord of fear he struck in some of you wimps. Sheee - anybody can weld on dry ground! Anybody can get their hubs turned at the FLAPS! You did say you wanted a Sun-Roof! :-) west

*** It takes all kinds to make this world. That's why we aren't all Irish. *** ______________________________________________________________________