Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Apr 1996 13:27:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:         Derek Drew <drew@interport.net>
Subject:      brown captains seat for sale $120

I have a brown factory seat for a Vanagon for sale. This is the brown that was standard in Vanagon for many years. The seat is the swiveling type although it does not have the swivel on it--you'd have to buy it separate.

I am selling it for, like $120 as it is basically brand new and looks georgous. I live in NYC and DC and can deliver there or inbetween. I offered this seat for sale before on this list. Many people were interested but nobody actually came through with the cash.

It is from an 85 camper where the seat was just behind the passenger. But it is basically the same as a seat in the front. It doesn't have the headrest, however, but you could add that later. It does have arm rests that fold up and down.

I have a grey interior to my van so I don't want to keep a brown seat.

Vanagon seats of this kind cost $500 to $900 each at a dealer if you can still get them.

You can use this seat to turn you vanagon camper into a 5 seater or to replace a worn front seat.

It looks factory brand new except for two tiny hard to see blemishes--a pen mark and and something else minor.

____________________________________ Derek Drew New York, NY drew@interport.net DerekDrew@aol.com (backup; rarely checked) '90 Syncro Westfalia... ...seen off-road at http://www.teleport.com/~des/vw/drew/index.html