Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 05 Apr 1996 07:04:01 -0500 (EST)
From:         RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Subject:      List Stickers and Grateful Dead (This is a collector's item)

To Richard Palmer: Sorry for EVER suggesting that you did wrong on the stickers....

To the Rest of the List: That's TWICE in two days I've EVER appologized for anything....put a copy of this post away in a safe place, it may be worth money due to its rare nature! 8)

To the Issue of Main Concern...The Grateful Dead, Hippies, Drugs and VW Vans..

QUESTION: My three year old son Alex has the following symptoms: 1. He loves the Grateful Dead - he will even request "Terrapin Station" when we are driving in the EV.

2. He can identify: Split Window Vans, Oval Window Bugs, VW vans in general and EuroVans

3. Is now asking to help work on my EV and Oval Bug

Should I start looking for joints, roaches, and other drug related stuff in his toy box?

A concerned VW Van parent..

Ric