Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Apr 96 10:53:29 EST
From:         msznaier@pippin.ee.psu.edu (Mario Sznaier)
Subject:      FS 1991 Westy Multivan.

In case someone on the list is interested:

Seen on a used car lot in Salisbury Maryland: 1991 Westy Multivan (pop top and cabinets, no stove, sink or fridge). Dark Red Color, No apparent rust or hits, 7 passenger version (1 jump seat behind the drivers and 1 jump seat behind the passenger), 51 K miles on the clock. Couldn't find anyone to ask the price.

I've lost the dealer's phone number, but the name of the place is Carey's auto and they are located on North Salisbury Bulevard (bussines 13 route).

Standard disclaimer apply: this is all I know about the car and I am not related nor affiliated with the dealer or owner in any form.

Hope this (very nice looking) van will find a good home in the list

Mario Sznaier msznaier@frodo.ee.psu.edu