Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Apr 1996 23:08:59 -0500
From:         limbo@bcn.net (Jim Digennaro)
Subject:      Helping VWoA

Hi Volks, I've just been invited as a representative of LiMBO to join a host of other prominate VW people at a meeting at VWoA headquarters in Auburn Hill,MI. Needless to say I'm excited. But I didn't write this to rub it in your face. The purpose of the meeting is to hear from some show promoters, the assorted national VW clubs and VW publications to here what we have to say about what VW needs to improve its image and hopfully propel it back into the statis it had years ago. This is your chance to sound off on what you think needs improvement and what you like about VW today, no matter how small you think it is. I'm looking for your imput so I can offer it to the big wigs at VW at the meeting Mat 2nd and 3rd. Please E-mail me directly at limbo@bcn.net. I'll compile all your input and try to offer them to VW. I hope you can take a minute and write me. This is the time. I'll write in again a remind everyone before I leave on the trip. Thanks to all. I hope we can make an impact on the Volks at VW, because frankly I think if they don't do something soon, VWoA might not be around to long into the next century. Take care.

-Keep on Busin' Jim Digennaro ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ James Digennaro The Late Model Bus Organization,International Treasurer & Merchandise Sales , Official On-line Represenative. 20 First St Adams, MA. 01220 82 Westfalia 'GTI' (maybe for sale)

E-Mail limbo@bcn.net URL: http://www.bcn.net/~limbo LiMBO Line: (413) 743-1814 Don't forget The Ben and Jerry's VW show in Waterbury,VT. June 9th "Come out to 'Transporters By The Tunnel' July 19th- 21st, In North Adams, Massachusetts. Fun Camping for all." Volkswagen Disc Jockey, Have VW will travel.'I DJ most shows in the Northeast' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --